Wednesday, December 20, 2006

There goes a chunk of my closet

Couple of days ago I wore an orange scarf (had it for 8 years now), suddenly the neighbors start telling me: "Rooh ya rafeeq!" (Way to go comrade) or "Kbeerna, dayman inta btifham bil siyaisi" (You always understood politics among us). I also have blue gloves, my village to be exact are anti-14th of March. They start telling me in worries: "Cousin, why do you support the Harriri?" or "shoo ma3 el mistaqbal ya man?" (Are you with the Future (Harriri)?)

I ended up giving those two to supporters of the two trends, ironically everyone knows I am against both camps, interesting how each camp even established a copyright on the color. I support activism for the envirenment, does that mean AMAL movement dominated that color now?

MFL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colours mean something...that's for sure.
Here, in scotland...it's about football and sectarianism. People with sense tend to avoid wearing green or blue.

Anonymous said...

Yiii orange scarf?? :-P

A7san shi el asfar. :-P

Anonymous said...

tfoo 3a hayda wa haydaik wa kil al alwain. Angry Anarchist wa Khamenei, shoo hal jooz :P

MFL