Monday, December 11, 2006

Thank You Rampurple

I only chatted with her a week ago, and she designed the whole thing. Thank you Rampurple, you are an angel. You really are a wonderful person, and for a third time thank you, even though you do not know who I am, you did this masterpiece.

Let us not forget the remarkable aggregator she did with over 230 blogs. Her aggregator has become my daily newspaper to read...well done Rampurple, and again thank you for such a wonderful aggregator.

PS: Not sure though for you to be able to read my long posts or not you helped me with the lay-out (joking) , in any case, you are a gem.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fancayyyyyyy

Love the new design hon. It's fabulous!

See you soon!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree MFL.
I oppose rampurple in many political topics, but she is a person to be respected.

Anonymous said...

MABROUK...

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

3ala faw2a.. chway chway.. ma 3am lahi2 2i2ra tawil balak haji nazil fina post rayih post jayi :)

Anonymous said...

khalas, laizman shoof hil khawwta al mashhoura.

Hilal, she is wonderful.

Lila, ya ghanoooji, rahh shoofik qareeban ;)

Mullets, kisses and hugs

I need to edit my post, because I still need to talk about Rampurple's blog aggregator. I will do it later

Anonymous said...

*blush" *blush*

I am glad you liked it.
Oh and I did coz your old template bothered me... it was for selfish reasons :P

Anonymous said...

Correction: did it coz...

Also, I just realized, you have issue with your timings. My previous comment was not written at 3:32am. What time zone do you have it set as?

Anonymous said...

lol, the ever technical sweet Rampurple

actually I have a problem with the comments, not sure if this one would appear, several replies I wrote (even twice) were not appearing :)

I will see later, now I got a class on Politics of Islam at my class. I still got one article to read

mwa

Anonymous said...

Actually if you take a look Rampurple on the earlier post, it shows there are 11 comments, but only six are appearing, do you think it is due to using IE rather Fox?

Anonymous said...

i see all 11 ... did u try to refresh?
i tried it on ie, firefox, and safari
ibm and mac

Anonymous said...

/me hides from being a clown

You are right sweetie, it is working perfectly

/me hugs Rampurple

Anonymous said...

/me grabs tomatoes and starts throwing them at MFL

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! who hit me?