Monday, May 14, 2007

Another Red Blog in the Block

I am happy and pleased to announce to all my readers that a new blog has been launched by a fellow comrade (and a good friend of mine) under the title of: LeftistFromLebanon

As I know the author of this blog, I am sure the writings will be just wonderful as I am very familiar with the author, and the revolutionary characters that author has. I would also add that the author has a very extensive ideological background, and a keen eye to the reality of the situation. I am sure this blog will be a great reference and a source on what is going on in Lebanon, the Middle East, and Lebanon.

Check this newblog, and welcome its author folks :D

MFL

3 comments:

Mustapha said...

I can't believe the left still exists :)

What next? fire-worshiper from Lebanon?

Frank Partisan said...

I will link to that blog tonight.

Anonymous said...

Sure you have something to say about the Lebanon conflict…Do it!
Márgenes Editorial is a group of young people who are currently struggling to achieve a good project at a Master in Book Publishing in Spain.
Do you want to help us create a great book? Keep reading!http://margenes.wordpress.com
margeneseditorial@yahoo.es